Association Committee of 100
For more than 50 years, leading association executives have gathered under the banner of the U.S. Chamber's Association Committee of 100 to network, build partnerships, and discuss current issues. The committee also helps determine the benefits and services offered to association members.
C100 members gain access to all exclusive programming the Chamber offers including invitations to:
- Two meetings per year in major cities or at resorts that showcase the best of their accommodations, meeting facilities, and trade show capabilities. These events deliver leadership development through high-impact seminars with business experts and leading authors, discussions on pressing policy issues, and CEO-to-CEO breakout sessions.
- C100 Coffees.
- Association Lecture Series co-hosted by Leading Authorities Speakers Bureau
- C100 lunch series hosted by committee members.
- Issue briefings with the Chamber's lobbyists and regulatory experts as well as access to Chamber policy committees.
If you are interested in having a seat on the C100 or for more information, contact Raymond P. Towle, IOM, CAE, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-463-5853.
Future Meeting Dates
June 21-23, 2013
La Costa Resort and Spa
December 8-10, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
June 22-24, 2014
White Sulphur Springs, WV
December 8-10, 2014 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
The Resort at Pelican Hill
Newport Beach, CA
For the latest meeting information, please contact Sarah Howe Elliott, PMP at 202-463-5675 or SHowe@uschamber.com.
May 6, 2013
U.S. Chamber's Association Committee of 100 Welcomes Four New Members
Click here to read the press release.
- Carla Balakgie, President and CEO, National Automatic Merchandising Association
- Mike Duncan, President and CEO, American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity
- David Israelite, President and CEO, National Music Publishers’ Association
- Linda Woolley, President and CEO, Direct Marketing Association
If you're interested in becoming a C100 meeting sponsor, please contact our Business Development team at 202-463-5381 or email@example.com.
Click here to view the 2013 C100 sponsorship brochure.