12th Annual Aviation Summit
Doors Open: 8:30 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Networking Reception: 5:30 p.m. -6:30 p.m.
Each year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosts this forum to bring together top experts and leaders from all sectors of aviation to discuss critical issues facing the industry. This year we will examine many of the challenges impacting the efficiency and growth of airlines, including rising fuel prices, onerous environmental regulations, runway availability, and the implementation of the NextGen air traffic modernization program.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Thomas J. Donohue, President and Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Ellen O. Tauscher, Former Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International Security
- Gary Spulak, President, Embraer Aircraft Holding, Inc.
- Robert Crandall, Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, AMR Corporation and American Airlines
- Mitch Nichols, President, UPS Airlines
- Craig Fuller, President & Chief Executive Officer, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association
- Captain Lee Moak, President, Air Line Pilots Association, International
- Sherry Carbary, Vice President, Flight Services, Commercial Aviation Services, Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Frederick W. Smith, Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, FedEx
- Jeffery A. Smisek, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, United Continental Holdings Inc.
- W. James McNerney, Jr., Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, The Boeing Company
- David J. Barger, President and Chief Executive Officer, JetBlue Airways Corporation
- T. Allan McArtor, Chairman, Airbus Americas
- Nicholas E. Calio, President and Chief Executive Officer, Airlines for America
- David N. Edwards, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Greenville-Spartanburg Airport District and Chair, Airports Council International-North America
- Marion Blakey, President and Chief Executive Officer, Aerospace Industries Association of America, Inc.
- Paul Steele, Executive Director, Air Transport Action Group (ATAG) & Director, Aviation Environment of the International Air Transport Association
- Nancy N. Young, Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Airlines for America
- Ben Baldanza, President and Chief Executive Officer, Spirit Airlines
- David Hess, President, Pratt & Whitney
- Clayton M. Jones, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Rockwell Collins
- Felix Leinemann, Transport Counselor, Energy, Environment and Nuclear Matters, Delegation of the European Union to the United States
- Tulinda Larsen, Vice President, masFlight
- Guy Hachey, President and Chief Operating Officer, Bombardier Aerospace
- Frank Pace, President and Chief Executive Officer, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Hélène V. Gagnon, Vice President, Public Affairs, Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility, Bombardier Aerospace
- Susan Baer, Director, Aviation Department, The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Wells Bennett, Visiting Fellow, Governance Studies Program, Brookings Institution
- Dr. Juergen Weber, Chairman, Deutsche Lufthansa Supervisory Board
- Dr. Professor Regula Dettling-Ott, Vice President EU-Affairs, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, European Affairs
- Paul Rinaldi, President, National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Captain Steve Dickson, Senior Vice President-Flight Operations, Delta Air Lines
U.S. Chamber Members, Embassy Employees and Non-Profit Employees - $200
Non-U.S. Chamber Members, Political Appointees and Schedule C Employees - $250
House, Senate and Executive Branch Career Service Employees - Complimentary
Legislative employees should consult with the House and Senate ethics office as appropriate, to determine whether there would be any prohibition on their attendance at this event.
Executive branch employees should obtain written permission to attend this event from their designated agency ethics office and should fax or email a copy of the permission to Caroline Paik at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (202) 463-3129 prior to the event.
Phone: (202) 463-5500
Thank you to our sponsors