Khush Choksy, acting head for Turkey, Middle East, and North Africa Affairs, meets with Rifat...
USIBI Hosts Luncheon Featuring Israeli Finance Minister Dr. Yuval Steinitz
U.S. Chamber and TOBB Sign MOU to Expand Commercial Relations Between Turkey and the United...
Chamber COO David Chavern meets with the Crown Prince of Bahrain during the 2012 World Islamic...
Promoting Growth and Development in Turkey, the Middle East, and North Africa
The Chamber's Turkey, Middle East, and North Africa Team is deeply committed to advancing the business goals of its member companies, and we are expanding our capacity to keep abreast of fast-moving developments throughout the region.
- April 5: Briefing with U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia James Smith
- April 8: Luncheon with AmCham Abu Dhabi
- April 15: AmCham Egypt Luncheon: speakers - Under Secretary Robert Hormats - Ambassador of Egypt to the United States Mohamed M. Tawfik - Ambassador of the United States to Egypt Anne W. Patterson - Register Here!
- April 17: Dinner with Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Ali Babcan
- April 22: Chamber's COO Dave Chavern to Speak at ICC 8th World Chambers Congress in Doha, Qatar
- April 23: Reception for the Middle East Council of American Chambers of Commerce (MECACC)
- Mar 20 Myron A. Brilliant in The Hill: US and Israel: Creating jobs together
- Mar 18 Blog in FreeEnterprise - Indiana Jones and the HVAC Systems of Jordan
- Mar 11 Photos - Ambassador of Qatar Lunch
- Mar 11 Photos - Seminar on Turkish Investment Incentive Program
- Mar 7 Photos - USIBI Host Luncheon for Iraqi Provincial Delegation
- Mar 4 Photos - Tour of Petra Engineering Industries in Jordan
- Feb 27 Blog in FreeEnterprise - Iraq by Way of Jordan