MENA Investment and Entrepreneurship Conference: Change Brings Opportunity
Deputy Prime Minister of Turkey Ali Babacan and Tom Donohue, President and CEO of the U.S....
Israeli Minister of Finance Yair Lapid speaks to leaders of the U.S. Israel Business Initiative...
Prime Minister of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Vice President Joseph Biden visit the U.S....
Promoting Growth and Development in Turkey, the Middle East, and North Africa
The Chamber's Turkey, Middle East, and North Africa Team is deeply committed to advancing the business goals of its member companies, and we are expanding our capacity to keep abreast of fast-moving developments throughout the region.
Khush Choksy Named New Vice President for Turkey, Middle East and North Africa at U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is very pleased to announce that we have named Khush Choksy as Vice President, Turkey, Middle East and North Africa Affairs in the International Division.
- November 4: The U.S.-Egypt Business Council hosts His Excellency Dr. Ziad Bahaa-Eldin, Deputy Prime Minister of Egypt for a luncheon in collaboration with the Embassy of Egypt.
- October 30: The U.S.-Iraq Business Council hosts His Excellency Hoshayr Zebari, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq.
- October 21-25: U.S.-Turkey Investment Week to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Chicago featuring Deputy Prime Minister Babacan, business delegations, and TOBB President Rifat Hisarciklioglu.
- October 11: U.S. Chamber and The Aspen Institute host the MENA Investment and Entrepreneruship Conference: Change Brings Opportunity.
- October 10: The U.S.-Israel Business Initiative hosts His Excellency Yair Lapid, Finance Minister of the State of Israel.
- October 10: U.S. Chamber hosts Dubai International Financial Centre Executive Delegation
- October 10: U.S.-Turkey Business Council hosts His Excellency Ali Babacan, Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey.
- October 2: U.S. Chamber Leads Business Delegation to Gauge Investment Opportunities in Turkey
- September 12: Bipartisan senate team introduce US-Israel energy collaboration bill
- June 26: U.S. Chamber Welcomes Israel's Natural Gas Export Policy
- June 18: David Chavern encourages Qatari investment in the United States
- May 21: Myron A. Brilliant in the Jerusalem Post: Israeli gas exports will create jobs
- May 16: U.S. Chamber Welcomes Vice President Biden, Turkey’s Prime Minister Erdogan (Photos)
- April 17: Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister Babacan visits Chamber (Photos)
- March 18: Blog in FreeEnterprise - Indiana Jones and the HVAC Systems of Jordan
- March 11: Photos - Ambassador of Qatar Lunch
- March 11: Photos - Seminar on Turkish Investment Incentive Program
- March 7: Photos - USIBI Host Luncheon for Iraqi Provincial Delegation
- March 4: Photos - Tour of Petra Engineering Industries in Jordan