- New Report by the Information Technology Industry Council, Partnership for a New American Economy, and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Confirms Labor Needs in Fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Comments to PEFC on Use of ILO Conventions
- Key vote letter to the members of the U.S. House of Representatives regarding H.R. 1120, the “Preventing Greater Uncertainty in Labor-Management Relations Act.”
- Letter to the U.S. Senate on S. 964 the "Job Protection Act"
- Key Vote Letter Supporting S.J. Res. 30, a Resolution of Disapproval that Would Repeal Revisions the National Mediation Board Made to its Regulations Concerning Union Organizing Under the Railway Labor Act
- U.S. Chamber Highlights Continued Barriers to Job Creation at Annual Labor Day Briefing
- Testimony on The Future of the NLRB: What Noel Canning vs. NLRB Means for Workers, Employers, and Unions
- Letter supporting H.R. 3094, the “Workforce Democracy and Fairness Act.”