Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs
Environment, Technology, and Regulatory Affairs Staff
William L. Kovacs
Senior Vice President
Policy Counsel, Government Operations, Oversight & Consumer Affairs
Manager, Committees & Communications
Senior Counsel, Telecommunications & E-Commerce and Managing Director
Policy Counsel, Environment and Agriculture
Legal and Policy Counsel
Policy Counsel, Energy, Clean Air & Natural Resources
Assistant to the Senior Vice President
The Environment, Technology, and Regulatory Affairs Division provides background research in developing Chamber policy in the environment, food and agriculture, technology, legal affairs, natural resources, regulatory affairs, and energy issues arenas.
|Check out the new report, Impacts of Regulations on Employment: Examining EPA’s Oft-Repeated Claims that Regulations Create Jobs.|
In 2012, the U.S. Chamber celebrated 100 years of fighting for your business. For our part, the Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs Division achieved major success initiating an effort to reform the federal rulemaking process.
Check out the 2012 Annual Report!
Priorities & Accomplishments
- Policy Priorities for 2013
- Policy Accomplishments for 2012
- Learn more about the Chamber's reg reform efforts in the 112th Congress
- Energy, Clean Air, and Natural Resources
- Environment and Agriculture
- Government Operations, Oversight, & Consumer Affairs
- Telecommunications and E-Commerce
- November 29, 2012 - Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs Joint Fall Meeting: The 2012 Election and What That Means for Your Business
- Testimony on the Obama Administration's Regulatory War on Jobs, the Economy, and America's Global Competitiveness
- Key Vote Letter Supporting H.R. 3409 "Coal Miner Employment and Domestic Energy Infrastructure Protection Act" ("Stop War on Coal Act")
- Testimony on "Regulation Nation: The Obama Administration's Regulatory Expansion vs. Jobs and Economic Recovery"
- Request for Correction: “Drinking Water: Regulatory Determination on Perchlorate”
- Multi-industry Comments to EPA on Proposed National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter
- Comments to the FCC Regarding Rules and Regulations Implementing the TCPA of 1991