Communications Toolkit: Spotlight on Taxes
For more pro-growth messaging resources, visit the toolkit homepage
Tax and entitlement reform are key components of the U.S. Chamber’s American Jobs And Growth Agenda – an ambitious plan to generate stronger, more robust economic growth, create jobs and expand opportunity for all Americans. The items in this toolkit may be customized for your use. We hope you will share, repurpose, and publish the resources below to support your own advocacy agenda. Download the Top-line talking points on tax and entitlement reform.
- Sample tax and entitlement reform talking points to include in your speeches, remarks, or other correspondence.
- Sample op-ed to customize and place in your local outlets, or repurpose on your blog.
Content from FreeEnterprise.com to republish on your website or include in your e-newsletter or blog. You can republish by clicking on the light blue button below the title.
- Calling Washington! Survey Finds 80% of Small Businesses Back Tax Reform (Download Infographic)
- Why We Need Tax Reform
- On an Unsustainable Path, February’s Free Enterprise cover story | (PDF Version)
- ECON 101: World Integration | (PDF Version)
- ECON 101: 2013 U.S. Economic Outlook | (PDF Version)
- ECON 101: A Look at Monetary Policy | (PDF Version)
- The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s tax reform principles to provide as an educational resource for your membership.
- Videos to embed on your website or e-newsletter:
- Sample Tweets: We hope you’ll help grow the conversation online about the importance of comprehensive tax and entitlement reform to create jobs and economic growth. On Twitter, we are using the hashtag #jobs13. Some suggested tweets are below – feel free to use these or revise as you would like.
It’s your children’s future – retweet and ask Washington to confront our unsustainable entitlements! #jobs13— U.S. Chamber (@uschamber) March 29, 2013
Our budget woes require comprehensive tax reform AND entitlement reform. Now is the time! #jobs13— U.S. Chamber (@uschamber) April 1, 2013
America's burdensome tax code has been on the backburner for too long. It's time for comprehensive reform! #jobs13— U.S. Chamber (@uschamber) April 1, 2013