Release Date: Nov 09, 2012Contact: 888-249-NEWS
U.S. Chamber’s Association Committee of 100 Welcomes Five New Members
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today welcomed five new executives to its Association Committee of 100. These CEOs will represent association members before the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance Chamber lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and association community.
The new members include:
• The Honorable Tim Pawlenty, President, Financial Services Roundtable
• Mitch Bainwol, President and CEO, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
• Pat Cleary, President and CEO, National Association of Professional Employer Organizations
• Albert Modiano, President, U.S. Oil & Gas Association
• Paul Schott Stevens, President, Investment Company Institute
“The Chamber’s Committee of 100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the association community,” said Rob Engstrom, senior vice president of Political Affairs and Federation Relations. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
For more than 50 years, leading association executives have gathered under the banner of the U.S. Chamber’s Association Committee of 100 to network, build partnerships, and discuss current issues.
Additional members of the Committee of 100 can be found at: www.uschamber.com/associations/c100/members
The U.S. Chamber is the world's largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses and organizations of every size, sector, and region.