Spotlight On: FTC Overreach
What We Stand For
- Let's Rebuild AmericaInfrastructure is not a partisan issue – it’s an American priority. Investing in America’s infrastructure is critical to our economic recovery, prosperity and quality of life.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Immigration ReformIt is long past time for Congress to act on the important task of fixing our broken immigration system.
- Antitrust LawsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EnergyInnovates: Methane—Tackling that 'Other' GasThis virtual discussion will cover both the policy discussion in Washington, as well as the operational progress being made to reduce methane emissions.
- Third Annual Transatlantic Business Works SummitThis summit will explore the first six months of the new dialogue between the U.S. and EU, the state of the transatlantic relationship, and the role of business, government, and other stakeholders in shaping the path forward.
- Improving Access to Capital for Minority-Owned BusinessesFeaturing policymakers, business leaders, and entrepreneurs, this program will highlight and examine policy proposals that promote access to capital, financial empowerment, and pathways to opportunity for minority entrepreneurs.
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Nov 29, 20214 Ways Employers Can Improve Recruiting and Retention A new poll shows many unemployed workers are not actively looking for work. From offering hybrid work schedules to investing in reskilling and upskilling training, here are four ways employers can improve their recruiting and retention practices.
- Nov 29, 2021U.S. Chamber Letter on the Nomination of Laurie Locascio to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology This Hill letter was sent to Members of the United States Senate supporting the nomination of Laurie Locascio to be Under Secretary of Commerce for Standards and Technology.
- Nov 23, 2021How Businesses Are Helping Solve Black Unemployment Employment levels for Black Americans are up compared to where they were at the height of the pandemic, but they still lag those of other ethnic groups. Here’s how businesses are adapting their hiring and training practices to help solve Black unemployment
- Nov 23, 2021The Reason Behind High Gas Prices — and Why Some Commonly Proposed “Solutions” Won’t Help Gas prices are up 61% year-over-year, and they could rise higher. Here’s why gas prices are up — and why most of the solutions suggested by politicians to lower them won’t work.
- Nov 23, 20217 Questions About the Impact of Supply Chain Shortages on Holiday Shopping With the holiday shopping season kicking off this week, our supply chain expert explains why people are worried about getting gifts in time and what is being done to make sure they do.
- Nov 23, 2021Inflation is Rising Due to a Confluence of Market Factors, Not Businesses Raising Prices The Administration shouldn’t get away with blaming businesses when inflation is driven by a confluence of market factors, and they should not be fueling further inflation with more government spending.
- Nov 22, 2021Why Businesses Are Taking on the Role of Educators Tech companies like Amazon, IBM, and others are stepping in to upskill, reskill, and provide educational opportunities that have traditionally been the domain of four-year colleges and technical and vocational schools.
- Nov 22, 2021Congress Must Fund Semiconductor Legislation to Bolster Innovation and Supply Chains COVID-19 accelerated demand for semiconductor chips, overwhelming supply and bringing supply chain challenges into sharp focus.