Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
New report finds that high technology adoption—including Artificial Intelligence—leads to growth and optimism among U.S. small businesses, even as they navigate the challenges of a post-pandemic economy and express concerns over potential tech regulations.
Key themes included public-private partnerships, commercial economy and habitation in space, and national security.
How a renewed and principled approach to intellectual property is key to unlocking America’s full innovative and creative potential in the 21st century.
Petition would require commissioners to seek written legal guidance of agency ethics officials and disclose in writing the rationale for any decisions to decline to follow the recommendations of ethics officials.
The Chamber is proposing simple, yet effective, changes to the FTC's recusal process to ensure due process and transparency.
The first-ever U.S. display of Archer's Midnight aircraft, important discussions with industry leaders, and insights from policymakers.
The U.S. Chamber's Advance with Africa Initiative launched one year ago. We reflect on its successful first year—and forward to its future.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Suzanne P. Clark gave the following remarks at the Inter-American Development Bank “BID for the Americas” Program Launch.