Debt Limit Deal: Finish the Job
The gravity of this moment cannot be overstated. Leaders should use this opportunity to limit out-of-control spending to avoid passing on the issue to future generations.
Calling Small Businesses in America!
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses across the country that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Learn more and apply now for this annual award!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
What Is the Prompt Pay Pledge? Everything You Need to Know.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
Every week the U.S. Chamber's Vice President of Small Business Policy Tom Sullivan summarizes the latest data and what it means for the health of America's small businesses.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Mobilizing the Private Sector to Rebuild a Post-War Ukraine
By Dr. Ivana Zuzul
It's Time to Secure Our Borders and Expand Legal Immigration
The situation at the border is chaos. Our immigration system fails to meet the needs of businesses and imposes significant costs on communities and our economy.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- InfrastructureGlobal Aerospace Summit: Innovating the Skies, Connecting the WorldTuesday, September 12 - Wednesday, September 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
The Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) heads to Tacoma, Washington for the next stop in its TecNation series to explore how technology is transforming the Pacific Northwest.
Inflation remains the top concern for a majority of small business owners (54%) according to a recent U.S. Chamber poll. Other issues like revenue, supply chain issues, and rising interest rates remain second-tier worries.
Melody Birmingham, EVP for NiSource, shares how her company is taking steps to foster a sustainable and inclusive energy future for all.
The U.S. Chamber’s U.S.-Africa Business Center held its first Africa trade mission of 2023, leading a business delegation to meet with private- and public-sector leaders in Kenya and Tanzania.
Amazon's third annual Brand Protection Report highlights the company's investment in preventing the sale of counterfeit products on its platform and ensuring safe and authentic goods for customers.
A U.S. Chamber of Commerce delegation will travel to Japan for the B7 Summit April 19-20. Here’s everything you need to know.
For two decades, WTO members have upheld a pledge not to put tariffs on data flows. That transformative policy is now at risk.
Despite bipartisan efforts to improve internet access, the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) is imposing unnecessary and ideological requirements on a new broadband deployment program.
The Supreme Court handed the business community a major victory in Axon v. FTC, a case that raised the question of whether a defendant can challenge the constitutionality of the FTC’s structure directly in federal district court without first wading through the cumbersome administrative processes.