More on the Debt Limit
Applications Are Open Now: America's Top Small Business 2023
Are you America's Top Small Business? We're looking for small businesses nationwide that are driving economic growth and stimulating their local communities and economies. Apply now for this annual award and your chance to win $25,000!
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Small Businesses Are Wary, Resilient Amid Inflation, Credit Concerns
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Small Business Exporters Fuel Jobs, Growth in America’s Heartland
All across America, small and medium-sized exporters are flourishing, selling their products to international customers, gaining market share—and creating jobs. Here are three of them.
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Employment Policy
NLRB Takes on Free Speech Yet Again
By Glenn Spencer
It's Time to Secure Our Borders and Expand Legal Immigration
The situation at the border is chaos. Our immigration system fails to meet the needs of businesses and imposes significant costs on communities and our economy.
By Jon Baselice
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- International48th Annual India Ideas SummitTuesday, June 1309:00 AM EDT - 05:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Doing Business with Big BusinessesThursday, June 2212:00 PM EDT - 12:30 PM EDTLearn More
- Security and Resilience12th Annual Building Resilience ConferenceWednesday, July 26 - Thursday, July 2708:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
VP Pence and more.
Since January, the CRA has been one of the most effective weapons of our new government.
Hanoi, Vietnam — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Hanoi (AmCham), in cooperation with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), today hosted a conference on the future of the Vietnam-U.S. commercial relationship. The conference, titled, “The United States and Vietnam in 2017 and Beyond”, brought together government and industry leaders from both countries to discuss ways to promote expanded trade and investment. The conference featured a keynote address by His Excellency President Tran Dai Quang.
A recent Detroit Free Press report about the dismissal of several individuals who skipped work to attend a political protest highlighted...
The House Ways and Means Committee held its first hearing this year on comprehensive tax reform.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President of Environment, Technology, & Regulatory Affairs William Kovacs issued the following statement today following the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) vote to formally begin the “Restoring Internet Freedom” rulemaking:
Maintaining and expanding our pipelines, transmission lines, substations, and offshore platforms is essential to our nation’s future.
On May 2nd, Senators Corey Booker (D- NJ) and Sherrod Brown (D- Ohio) sent letters to 10 airline CEOs...
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today hosted the Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit, Building Tomorrow's Networks Today, which brought together industry leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss issues influencing supply chains now and into the future. The summit, which took place during National Infrastructure Week, showcased the importance of technology and innovation to supporting supply chain efficiency, improving access to global markets for small and medium-size businesses, and driving economic competitiveness for all U.S. businesses.
We're remindered that policies that support energy drives job creation and economic growth.