Small Business Index
The quarterly MetLife and U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Index found that concern for inflation among small business owners has reached a new high. The vast majority (90%) of small businesses say they are concerned about the impact of inflation on their business.
Celebrating Small Business: The Dream Big Awards
Start. Run. Grow. Week - October 18, 2022
The Dream Big Award winners will be announced at the CO— Start. Run. Grow. Week, a celebration of the challenges and achievements of small business owners across the country. We’ll connect you with your peers to share real-world strategies on some of the most complex issues facing small businesses. Additionally, we will bring in subject-area experts who will help you gain fresh insights on the ever-shifting economy, and share ideas about leadership, management, and resilience as a small business owner.
OnDemand Highlights: Global Aerospace Summit
The American Data Privacy and Protection Act needs to provide certainty to businesses and consumers, not a confusing new patchwork.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce measures our success by what we deliver for you—our members. We believe in the power of the American business community to improve lives, solve problems, and strengthen society—and for 110 years, we have helped you do it.
How Inflation Is Impacting Businesses
U.S. and Mexican Business Leaders’ Input on the Upcoming U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue
The business community on both sides of the border supports the U.S.-Mexico High-Level Economic Dialogue (HLED) to ensure the most competitive North America possible.
By Guillermo Vogel
Indo-Pacific Economic Flourishing? Making a Success of IPEF
By John G. Murphy
Why the U.S.-Chile Tax Treaty Should be Ratified Immediately
By John G. Murphy
- Security and Resilience
Public-Private Collaboration on Display at Israel Cyber Week
By Christophe Blassiau
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- InternationalInSTEP: The Ongoing Russia-Ukraine Conflict and Geopolitical ImplicationsMonday, October 0304:00 PM EDT - 05:00 PM EDT
- Health CareHealth ForwardTuesday, October 0401:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- FinanceProlific Regulation: Examining SEC Rulemaking Under the Biden AdministrationThursday, October 0611:00 AM EDT - 11:30 AM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- Jan 19, 2017On His Way Out Obama Again Gums up the Works for the Dakota Access Pipeline The Army Corps of Engineers intends to prepare an environmental impact statement on the Dakota Access Pipeline.
- Jan 19, 2017Trump Could Be a Hero to Retirement Savers The Labor Department didn't provide enough time to implement the most significant and complex retirement regulation in decades.
- Jan 18, 2017What We Learned from Prime Minister Theresa May about the Future of the UK It was the clearest sign yet that the UK is heading for a “hard Brexit,” or what May termed a “clean Brexit.”
- Jan 18, 2017Myanmar (Burma)
- Jan 18, 2017Here's the U.S. Chamber's Economic Outlook for 2017 It’s time to recombobulate economic policy toward growth.
- Jan 16, 2017The State of American Business Issue Series U.S. Chamber’s policy experts will dig into the issues and explain what pro-growth policies are needed for our economy.
- Jan 16, 2017Let's Grow: Ideas to Get Our Economy Moving
Regulatory and tax reforms, updating infrastructure, and expanding trade are only a few ways the Chamber will pursue growth in America.
- Jan 13, 2017The House of Representatives Hits the Ground Running on Innovation and Tech Legislation The House passed bipartisan legislation that modernizes government and meets the needs of today’s innovation-driven economy.
- Jan 13, 2017Make Going (and Staying) Public Great Again The drop off in public companies means fewer jobs, decreased investment opportunities for Americans, and slower economic growth.
- Jan 12, 2017Make Going (and Staying) Public Great Again: A Growth Priority for 2017
Policymakers need to address the drastic decline of public companies in the United States over the last two decades.