Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- TechnologyTecTalk with Congressman Bob LattaTuesday, December 0502:00 PM EST - 03:00 PM EST
- Small BusinessCO— Strategy Studio: Why Good Accounting Matters at Tax TimeThursday, December 0712:00 PM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Tom Sullivan, vice president of small business policy at the Chamber, met with SBA head Linda McMahon to pick her brain on small business.
A one-size-fits-all approach to regulating them could result in higher costs and impediments to innovation.
Small Business Week is an opportunity to show our appreciation for the backbone of our nation’s economy.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber Senior Vice President of the Global Innovation Policy Center Patrick Kilbride issued the following statement in response to the release of the 2018 Special 301 Report by the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR):
The decline in public companies has created fewer opportunities for American families and businesses.
Overall trade deficits may pose a danger; bilateral trade deficits don’t.
Going public” has long been the goal of entrepreneurs who start a business from scratch, grow it into a thriving enterprise, then have the opportunity to offer shares to the general public through an initial public offering (IPO).
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, along with a host of partner organizations representing a diverse cross-section of the American economy, issued a new report today that offers a slate of recommendations for strengthening U.S. public capital markets by helping more companies go and stay public.
The Office of Labor-Management Standards (OLMS) in the U.S. Department of Labor is the federal agency responsible for administering and enforcing most provisions of...
A new report released today by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Employment Policy Division urges the U.S. Department of Labor to revisit...