America's Top Small Business Summit
Join us for an opportunity to network with peers, learn from some of the world’s most successful leaders, and pick up tips for your business. It's also a celebration: We'll be honoring the America’s Top Small Business awards finalists and announcing this year's America's Top Small Business.
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Rising Crime Impacts a Family-Owned Coffee Roaster in San Francisco
For a real-world perspective on rising retail crime and its impact on small businesses, we spoke with a small-batch coffee roaster in San Francisco serving the community since 1965.
By Rachel Ledbetter
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Improving Government
Voters Support Helping Businesses Grow Jobs, Strengthen Economy
By Ashlee Rich Stephenson
Understanding America’s Labor Shortage: The Most Impacted States
By Lindsay Cates
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- WorkforceTalent ForwardWednesday, October 0409:00 AM EDT - 03:00 PM EDT
- Environment and SustainabilitySustainability and Circular Economy Summit 2023Thursday, October 05 - Friday, October 0609:00 AM EDT - 12:30 PM EDT
- Small BusinessAmerica's Top Small Business Summit: Ready. Set. Scale.Thursday, October 1909:00 AM EDT - 01:30 PM EDT
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
It would promote increased exports of U.S. health care innovations to Korea, supporting jobs here.
A trade deficit is often a sign of economic good health.
One month after the most significant federal tax overhaul in more than 30 years, small business is feeling the love. And investing it back.
Walmart believes that all people deserve safe, healthy, working conditions and is fighting human trafficking.
According to the latest data about 6.7 million workers don’t have a job, suggesting we’ve a long way to go.
"The Chamber is saying, ‘We really do want this to happen, and we want this to be a bipartisan plan.’"
Leaders in Washington must find common ground and take steps towards an immigration system that will serve our economy.
In Wisconsin, the economy has come a long way since the recession of 2009-2010...
Brexit will mean greater importance for Ireland as a bridge between the EU and U.S. policymakers, and for U.S. companies looking to access the European market.
On Sunday 100 million Americans will gather around TVs, snark at the commercials, and stuff their faces with food, all thanks to NAFTA.