International Women's Month 2023
Spotlight on Small Business
- Small Business
Interactive Map: New Business Applications Across the Country
By Stephanie Ferguson
- Small Business
The Biggest Challenges Small Businesses Are Facing Right Now
By Thaddeus Swanek
- Small Business
Small Business Weekly Forecast: Sunny and Cold
Every week the U.S. Chamber's Vice President of Small Business Policy Tom Sullivan summarizes the latest data and what it means for the health of America's small businesses.
By Thomas M. Sullivan
Earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria
We Can’t Stand Still: The Strategic Case for Trade
The world is charging ahead in pursuit of new market-opening trade agreements, but in recent years Washington policymakers have been sitting on the sidelines. Here is why America must lead on trade.
Calling on Congress
Improve the Outdated Permitting Process
By Martin Durbin
Take the Lead on Trade, America
By Myron Brilliant
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
Grow and Modernize Our Workforce
By Cheryl A. Oldham
Grow Investment Opportunities in America
By Tom Quaadman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Navigating Business in 2023
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
What We Believe
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.Learn More
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.Learn More
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.Learn More
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.Learn More
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Become a Member
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Health CareFrom Communities Around the Country: Opportunities to Improve Mental HealthTuesday, March 2801:00 PM EDT - 03:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyFuture of Data in K-12 Education Report Release WebinarTuesday, March 2801:00 PM EDT - 02:00 PM EDTLearn More
- Diversity, Equity, and InclusionEquality of Opportunity in Action: Women Advancing Inclusive InfrastructureWednesday, March 2912:00 PM EDT - 01:00 PM EDTLearn More
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.Learn More
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.Learn More
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.Learn More
Tom Sullivan talks about what the future holds for comprehensive tax reform and what it means for small businesses.
Ahead of the B7 Business Summit, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Chairman and NuScale Power LLC CEO John Hopkins addressed the International Workshop on Resource Efficiency hosted by the Global Business Coalition (GBC) and the Italian Business Federation Confindustria. Hopkins highlighted the importance of private sector innovation and economic growth in advancing global resource efficiency.
At Annual Summit, Calls for Regulators to Reform System to Foster Growth
For American companies, there are a lot of opportunities in Bahrain.
This report seeks to inform policymakers and the public about the number and type of regulations that impose the greatest impact on the business community, consumers, and ultimately the U.S. economy.
These women span every industry and saturate every community.
Today, British Prime Minister Theresa May will officially notify the European Council of Britain’s intention to withdraw from the EU.
We’re seeing policies that celebrate American energy production on American soil.
Since 1980, the U.S. population has grown by 40% while the number of companies started annually declined 11%.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today on President Trump’s Energy Independence executive order: