Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
VP Pence and more.
Since January, the CRA has been one of the most effective weapons of our new government.
Hanoi, Vietnam — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the American Chamber of Commerce in Hanoi (AmCham), in cooperation with the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), today hosted a conference on the future of the Vietnam-U.S. commercial relationship. The conference, titled, “The United States and Vietnam in 2017 and Beyond”, brought together government and industry leaders from both countries to discuss ways to promote expanded trade and investment. The conference featured a keynote address by His Excellency President Tran Dai Quang.
A recent Detroit Free Press report about the dismissal of several individuals who skipped work to attend a political protest highlighted...
The House Ways and Means Committee held its first hearing this year on comprehensive tax reform.
WASHINGTON, D.C.—U.S. Chamber of Commerce Senior Vice President of Environment, Technology, & Regulatory Affairs William Kovacs issued the following statement today following the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) vote to formally begin the “Restoring Internet Freedom” rulemaking:
Maintaining and expanding our pipelines, transmission lines, substations, and offshore platforms is essential to our nation’s future.
On May 2nd, Senators Corey Booker (D- NJ) and Sherrod Brown (D- Ohio) sent letters to 10 airline CEOs...
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today hosted the Fifth Annual Global Supply Chain Summit, Building Tomorrow's Networks Today, which brought together industry leaders from the public and private sectors to discuss issues influencing supply chains now and into the future. The summit, which took place during National Infrastructure Week, showcased the importance of technology and innovation to supporting supply chain efficiency, improving access to global markets for small and medium-size businesses, and driving economic competitiveness for all U.S. businesses.
We're remindered that policies that support energy drives job creation and economic growth.