Experts Discuss 2023 Challenges and Opportunities
Calling on the New Congress
Calling on Congress: Fix America’s Broken Immigration System
Our elected representatives in D.C. simply cannot let another Congress go by without addressing our nation’s broken immigration system and securing our southern border.
By Jon Baselice
Spotlight On: Small Business
Growing Our Economy Via Trade
Moving Toward a More Prosperous U.S.-Japan Relationship
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida’s upcoming visit to Washington offers the U.S. and Japan the opportunity to tighten economic alliances and assume a more proactive role in the Indo-Pacific and around the world.
By Charles Freeman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights: Moving Businesses Forward
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Antitrust Laws: Promoting Competition and Free MarketsCritically important but commonly misunderstood, antitrust laws are meant to promote competition and protect consumers. Here’s everything you need to know.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization. Our members range from the small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country that support their communities, to the leading industry associations and global corporations that innovate and solve for the world’s challenges, to the emerging and fast-growing industries that are shaping the future. For all of the businesses we represent, the Chamber is an advocate, partner, and network, helping them improve society and people’s lives.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues that are shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- Improving GovernmentDigital Transformation SummitThursday, February 0210:00 AM EST - 04:30 PM EST
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion13th Annual International Women’s Day ForumMonday, March 06 - Tuesday, March 0708:00 AM EST - 06:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
- May 08, 2017The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with its Israel affiliate the Israel-America Chamber of Commerce (AmCham Israel), today launched Business Israel, a multi-year program to bring executives from leading business organizations across the U.S. to Israel. The program launched with an inaugural mission led by Myron Brilliant, executive vice president and head of International Affairs for the U.S. Chamber. The delegation included seventeen CEOs and presidents from state and major metropolitan chambers of commerce from across the U.S.
- May 05, 2017The U.S. Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) today kicked off its TecExec Series with “Farm to Table: A Tech Story,” an event discussing the role of technology in agriculture, retail, and the grocery industry. It also released the results of a Morning Consult poll, which shows that voters overwhelmingly say technology is beneficial to food production. According to the survey, nearly 8 in 10 voters say technology plays an important role in the grocery industry.
- May 04, 2017WASHINGTON, D.C. —U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue issued the following statement today following House passage of the “American Health Care Act”: “We congratulate the U.S. House of Representatives for passing the ‘American Health Care Act’ and taking an important step forward from an unsustainable health care system that is saddling Americans with higher costs and uncertain coverage options.