Spotlight on Small Business
The most prominent drivers are constant shifts in power in Washington, an increasingly partisan approach to lawmaking, and a willingness by both parties to pursue policy changes through regulation rather than legislation.
- Intellectual Property
Shop Smart this Holiday Season to Unbox Real Happiness
By Sydney Crawford
- Employment Policy
EEOC Harassment Guidance Leaves Employers Guessing
By Marc Freedman
Chamber OnDemand Highlights
Deep Dives on Workforce Data
We believe in the power of business to improve society and create a brighter future for people, communities, and our country.
- Americans Deserve a Transparent and Accountable FTCThe Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) recent actions are alarming and pose a serious threat to our economy.
- America Works InitiativeWe are calling on elected officials and the federal and state level to take immediate action to help address this national economic crisis.
- Equality of Opportunity InitiativeThe EOI agenda advances real solutions through private sector initiatives, and policy advocacy at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Protect Main Street LendingStand with us to ensure your local businesses can access the resources they need to thrive.
We Work for You
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization and network. Our members range from small businesses and chambers of commerce across the country to startups in fast-growing industries, leading industry associations, and global corporations.
For all the businesses and associations we represent, we are the only organization that optimizes the relationship between government and business at scale, across the economy, and around the world.
Join the largest community of business leaders in the world. Together, we'll work for government policies that help you run and grow your business, eliminate bureaucratic barriers, and strengthen America’s economy. You'll also gain access to the latest intelligence on issues shaping the nation, premier events for entrepreneurs, and webinars, guides, and other resources to help you grow your business.
- EconomyState of American Business 2024Thursday, January 1111:00 AM EST - 12:30 PM EST
- InternationalAACCLA's Outlook on the Americas ConferenceTuesday, January 30 - Wednesday, January 3109:00 AM EST - 05:00 PM EST
- TechnologyInformation and news for businesses about the latest advances in technology.
- WorkforceInformation on how businesses can adapt their workforce development and management strategies to deal with the changing labor market.
- Supply ChainInformation and news about the latest developments in the global supply chain.
Half of trucking carriers were planning to increase wages or offer bonuses as a direct result of tax reform.
Fashion was always her future. Facing the prospect of being deported was never something she thought she'd have to worry about.
Participation in high-quality early education can help ensure that all students start kindergarten ready to learn and thrive.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s U.S.-Turkey Business Council named Cargill as the Council’s new Chair. Cargill Vice President of Global Corporate Affairs Devry Boughner Vorwerk will serve as the Council’s Chair on behalf of Cargill Chairman and CEO David MacLennan.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — U.S. Chamber Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness President and CEO David Hirschmann issued the following statement in response to today’s open meeting of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC): “We appreciate the efforts of the SEC that led to these proposals for a best-interest standard for all investors.
U.S. Chamber Hosts Emerging Technologies and Torts of the Future Event
GBC relies on a simple, flexible and informal setup that allows its member associations to exchange genuine views and develop direct and trustworthy relationships. Decisions are taken by consensus and all GBC members benefit from the same rights. The overall policy leadership is ensured by a President, chosen from one of the member organizations and rotating every two years, or so. Coordinated action and implementation of GBC’s initiatives is ensured by sherpas.
The Global Business Coalition brings together leading independent business associations from the major world economies and advocates on behalf of more than 6.8 million small, medium and large companies. Established in 2012, GBC formerly known as the B20 Coalition), operates as a worldwide platform of exchanges between national business communities.
Whether it’s through increased business investment, more jobs, or more pay, we're seeing tax reform’s benefits all across the country.
Sen. Pat Toomey, Business Leaders Highlight How the New, Pro-Growth Tax Code is Improving U.S. Lives WASHINGTON, D.C. — The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today hosted “Tax Cuts at Work,” a tax day event celebrating the end of the old, outdated tax code and the benefits the new, pro-growth tax code brings to American workers, businesses, and families.