Benefits... We’ve got you covered.
There are many reasons to work at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the benefits package is one of them. The package is comprehensive, competitive, and designed to support the needs of Chamber employees.
- Medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- 3–6 weeks of personal leave
- 10 days of sick leave
- 11 holidays
- 4 weeks of parental leave
Life and Disability Benefits
- Chamber-paid short- and long-term disability
- Chamber-paid core life, as well as accidental death and dismemberment
- Voluntary life, as well as accidental death and dismemberment
- 401(k) Plan with Chamber-matching contribution up to 4%
- Discretionary Chamber-funded contribution up to 6.5% based on length of service
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers direct, confidential access to experienced professionals to assist with life challenges.
- Ginger offers 24/7 chat-based behavioral health coaching to help employees manage through life’s everyday challenges.
- HealthAdvocate helps employees and their families navigate the health care system and facilitate interactions with insurers and providers.
- Backup Child and Adult Care provides backup child and adult care at a modest co-pay or hourly rate, when an employee’s regular child or adult care provider is unavailable.
- Family Support programs providing access to sitters, nannies, housekeepers, pet care, and tutoring and test prep to help fill gaps families experience in managing day-to-day responsibilities.
- Commuter Benefit Plan enables employees to save money by paying for parking and/or Metro/mass transit expenses with pretax dollars.
- Wellness Program offers a number of opportunities that encourage and support employees and their well-being including an on-site fitness facility, one-on-one wellness and financial consultations, flu shots, education seminars, and discounted memberships to a variety of nutrition and fitness programs.
- Educational Assistance provides reimbursement for job-related courses and programs to help employees grow professionally.
- On-Site Convenience Services including a snack bar, dry cleaning/laundry pick-up, and a Sweetgreen delivery station.
To see full details about all the Chamber’s benefits, please refer to the benefits brochure.
The U.S. Chamber is proud to be a CEO Cancer Gold Standard™ accredited employer.