From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Over the last month it’s been nearly impossible to avoid videos of people dumping buckets of ice water over their heads. Good thing it’s August.
Along with pro athletes, celebrities, and brands, some of America’s top business leaders have taken the challenge to raise money for ALS research. Here are ten of them.
1. Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson did it with a nice mountain in the background.
2. Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella gave us a slow-motion replay.
3. Coca-Cola's Senior Vice President of Integrated Marketing Wendy Clark was helped by the Coke polar bear.
4. Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos did it in an inflatable pool.
5. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg: “That was really cold.”
6. Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin got more ice than water. Ouch.
7. AT&T Mobility CEO Ralph de la Vega: “Oh, that’s cold!”
8. U.S. Bancorp CEO Richard Davis sacrificed his suit at Target Field in Minneapolis.
9. GE CEO Jeff Immelt let some of his young staffers soaked him.
10. Disney CEO Roger Iger sported a Mickey Mouse t-shirt.
UPDATE II: Plenty Consulting put together an infographic showing how the Ice Bucket Challenge effected donations to the ALS Association.