- Former Executive Director, Communications and Strategy
- Jul 01, 2021“We’re in Survival Mode:” On the Delaware Shore, Small Businesses Struggle to Stay Afloat Amid Worker Shortage
In seaside Rehoboth, it's a devastating and all-too-common narrative for tourism-dependent employers amid a national workforce crisis.
- Jun 26, 2019Amid Debate Spotlight, Miami Businesses Making a Big Difference in Florida and Across America Here are just a few ways area companies are making a big impact locally and nationally.
- Oct 12, 2018Small Business Owner to Congress: ‘We Are Putting Tax Reform Savings to Work’ While tax reform put wind at small business owners’ backs, there’s still more work to be done.
- Aug 02, 2018‘We’re to the Breaking Point:’ New Tariffs Sow Seeds of Fear Across America’s Heartland “We’d rather have trade. Any aid package, no matter what dollar amount, is a Band-Aid on an arterial bleed.”
- Jul 24, 2018‘A Really Bad Deal:’ These Iowa Farmers Are Getting Clobbered by Tariff Escalation Retaliatory tariffs by China, Canada, Mexico, and the European Union threaten $977 billion in exports.
- Jun 06, 2018The 4 Numbers You Need to Know about the Administration’s Trade Policies Here's the expected impact on American jobs.
- May 17, 2018Small Business Owners Implore Congress to Invest in America’s Infrastructure The stakes are too high to keep kicking the can down the road year after year.
- Apr 24, 2018Tax Reform Has America’s Trucking Industry Humming Half of trucking carriers were planning to increase wages or offer bonuses as a direct result of tax reform.
- Apr 04, 2018In for a Shock? Here’s Where Your State Stacks Up on Electricity Prices There’s a pretty wide disparity based on where you live.
- Feb 05, 2018Thanks to Tax Reform, These Small Businesses are Hiring, Investing, Growing
One month after the most significant federal tax overhaul in more than 30 years, small business is feeling the love. And investing it back.