- Apr 04, 2022The Importance of Strengthening US-Bangladesh Relations for the Future
As we celebrate 50 years of U.S.-Bangladesh relations, here are the key areas we see for collaboration as Bangladesh works toward its goal of becoming a developed country by 2041.
- Mar 30, 2022Quick Take: Your Primer on OECD's Pillar 2 Global Tax Framework
Everything you need to know about the Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development’s Pillar 2 global tax framework.
- Mar 20, 20225 Facts to Understand Mergers: The Benefits, Review Process, and Proposed Changes
Before such drastic changes are made to America's antitrust laws, it’s important to understand the benefits of merger activity for consumers and the economy as well as the government’s highly successful track record in challenging problematic mergers.
- Nov 10, 2021The Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill: Fact vs. Fallacy
The infrastructure bill makes a record investment in our nation’s infrastructure, but despite its popularity, many still have questions about what exactly is in the legislation Congress passed and sent to the President’s desk. Here, we share the facts and debunk the fallacies about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Nov 05, 2021The U.S. Chamber’s 25-Year Timeline to an Infrastructure Deal
Since the start of the year, the U.S. Chamber has engaged in a nine-month blitz of advocacy, advertising, and grass roots organizing to urge the passage of the $1.2 trillion bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
- Aug 30, 202110 Reasons Why the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act Benefits All Americans
Here are the top 10 ways the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act will benefit all Americas.
- Jun 23, 2021Equality of Opportunity: A Year of Progress
The U.S. Chamber reflects on the progress made in the past year since launching the Equality of Opportunity Initiative in 2020.
- Apr 01, 2021Nearly 400 Businesses Make Rally for Recovery Commitment to Help Defeat Pandemic
Businesses across the nation have made it a priority to step up and lead the recovery amid their workforce and in their communities.
- Mar 25, 2021Back to Business with Rep. Blake Moore (UT-01)
On, March 15th, Neil Bradley sat down with the Salt Lake Chamber to get to know Congressman Blake Moore.
- Mar 19, 2021Synchrony Lends Support to Small Businesses and Communities with Grants, Financing, and Digital Resources
Synchrony this year expanded its digital tools for safe, socially distant payment processes, while funding grants for communities in need.