Converge on Congress is the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s annual small business fly-in as part of the CO— Summit in Washington, D.C.
Converge on Congress, which will take place on Wednesday, October 16, 2019, is your opportunity to learn more about the legislative process and meet with your lawmakers to directly inform them about policies that have significant impacts on Main Street businesses – including yours.
When meeting with lawmakers, we’ll focus on the pressing issues facing your business and Congress such as trade, workforce, and infrastructure. No policy experience is required.
Converge on Congress includes:
- Meetings scheduled by Chamber staff for your congressional representative and both Senators
- Advocacy training over lunch with the Congressional Management Foundation to help you prepare
- Private briefings with U.S. Chamber policy and congressional experts on key issues
- Insider discussions with U.S. Chamber political experts
- Transportation to and from meetings
- Exclusive networking reception with your peers from across the country
Space is limited, so be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to get involved in federal policy and share your business story.
Cost for Converge on Congress is covered by your admission fee to the CO—Summit. Attendees are responsible for their travel costs. During the registration process, select the box to opt in for more information on Converge on Congress. Once you have registered for the event, Chamber staff will contact you to discuss the program and confirm your participation.