The U.S. Chamber of Commerce looks forward to hosting you soon. The Chamber is committed to your safety and that of our team and our communities, and we will adjust our plans as needed to follow the latest guidelines.
Upon arrival, all guests will be asked to complete documentation confirming health and vaccination status. If you have any questions, please email your meeting host.
- All employees and external guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC (i.e., at least two weeks since receiving the Johnson & Johnson shot or the second Moderna or Pfizer shot).
- Masks are required while indoors when not eating or drinking.
- Please adhere to posted signage while in the building and be mindful of physical distancing and one-directional hallways.
VISITOR SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
All guests of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will be asked to affirm the following:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, as defined by the CDC.
- You will wear a mask indoors when not eating or drinking.
- You have not had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- You have not had contact with a person known to be infected, potentially infected, or exposed to someone infected with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- If you have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, you have received a negative COVID-19 test within 3-5 days after your return.