The coronavirus pandemic prompted an unprecedented response from the nation’s business community. Now that safe and effective vaccines are available, the public- and private-sectors must rally around a common goal: Vaccinate America.
This Digital Resource Center includes information, tools, and templates that businesses of all sizes need during this critical phase of the pandemic response.
Receive COVID-19 resources and guides as they are released.
How are states prioritizing and allocating vaccines?
- State Vaccine Plans (Council of State Governments)
- How are States Prioritizing Who Will Get COVID-19 Vaccines? (Kaiser Family Foundation)
How many people have been vaccinated in each state?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (Bloomberg)
What planning tools are available for state officials?
- Vaccine Allocation Planner for COVID-19 (Ariadne Labs)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Resources for States (State Health & Value Strategies)
Where can I find more information about how to get vaccinated?
How should employers develop their own vaccine strategy? Should (and can) my company or organization encourage or require employees to be vaccinated?
- Developing a Vaccination Strategy (SHRM)
- Elements of a Workplace Vaccination Strategy (National Safety Council)
- Establishing a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and Plan (Health Action Alliance)
- Survey: What employers are doing about mandates, incentives, vaccine administration, and more (Mercer)
Businesses play a key role in nationwide vaccination efforts and their employees’ and communities’ attitudes towards COVID-19 vaccines.
How can employers and associations communicate effectively about vaccines?
- Message Testing: How Employers Should Talk About the COVID-19 Vaccine (Civis Analytics)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communication Guide (National Institutes of Health)
- A Communicator’s Guide To COVID-19 Vaccination (Institute for Public Relations)
- Language that Works to Improve Vaccine Acceptance (de Beaumont Institute)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Communication Toolkit (CDC)
- Conversation Guide for Managers: Talking with Employees about COVID-19 Vaccines (Health Action Alliance)
Are COVID-19 vaccines really safe?
- Is the COVID-19 Vaccine Safe? (Johns Hopkins University)
- Information for People Worried about COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Immunizations and the COVID-19 Vaccines (Center for Black Health and Equity in partnership with the American Lung Association)
Do COVID-19 vaccines really work?
Where can I learn more about the Moderna and Pfizer Vaccines?
- Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs (ASM)
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet (FDA)
- Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet (FDA)
How does the Emergency Use Authorization process work?
What is Herd Immunity and how does it work?
- Herd Immunity, Explained (Journal of the American Medical Association)
- How soon can we achieve immunity? (The Washington Post)
Do individuals who have had COVID-19 still need to get vaccinated?
What should you expect when you’re vaccinated?
What common myths and misconceptions exist about vaccines?
What information is available for workplace vaccination sites and off-site clinics?
- Pop-Up Vaccine Clinic Playbook (Amazon)
- Guide: Safer, Faster and More Equitable Community Vaccination Events (Honeywell)
- Checklist: Best Practices for Vaccination Clinics (National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit)
- 10 Principles for Holding Safe Vaccination Clinics (National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit)
What supplies do vaccination clinics need?
- Vaccine Considerations for Employers (U.S. Chamber)
- Vaccine Playbook for Employers (Gibson Dunn)
- Survey: Employer Approaches to Vaccine Mandates PDF (Littler)
- Global Legal Issues: International Employment Landscape (Seyfarth)
Business Reopening Digital Resources Center (U.S. Chamber)
Path Forward: Navigating the Return to Work (U.S. Chamber Foundation Event Series)
Guide: Small Business Reopening Playbook (U.S. Chamber)
Business Response to COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout (U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation)