Watch recaps of past Cyber Series webinars and catch up on topic-specific programs you might have missed. We are continually adding new webinars and event recordings.
RSVP Today for Cyber Series | Safeguarding the Future American Business on Wednesday, August 19th at 10:00 a.m.
Convene with Experts
This summer the Chamber's Cyber Series has hosted a series of virtual programs under the theme of cybersecurity for the remote workplace. We hope that you are learning from others and incorporating industry's best practices into starting or improving your organization's cyber plan.
The growth of technology-driven businesses will springboard our economy into the digital economy. We will help navigate the road ahead and explore what businesses need, including securing your remote small business, digitizing essential business functions and migrating services to the cloud, analyzing the cyber insurance market, and securing and deploying new telework infrastructure.
Join our audience-driven virtual discussions that combine high-level advice with practical strategies from local experts for business leaders like you.
- Think like your adversaries, but don't act like them.
- Follow the “good neighbor” rule. In other words, try to make yourself a hard-enough target that the bad actors skip over you and knock on your good neighbor’s door.
- Get to know your local law enforcement. Get to know local law enforcement and officials from the FBI, Secret Service, and DHS’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), before a cyber incident; not during one. The Chamber can help get you in contact with these people if you need help.
- Backup, backup, backup! Securely store data backups for your crown jewels either in the cloud or in secure offsite systems and test the recovery of these backups to ensure the minimal amount of business interruption in the event of a cyber incident.
During this program, we asked and answered the following questions, and took questions and comments live
- How can innovative marketing, financing, and smart business advance the digital economy? With an expanding teleworkforce, how has technology helped innovate operations? How have employees evolved to meet the new demands that technology pose?
- As we skill an innovative workforce, what best practices can we learn from higher-learning institutions leading these efforts?
- What’s in store for the space industry? How can we translate innovation methods leveraged by the space industry into business practices?
Cyber Series Extended Coverage
- Countering Ransomware and Lessons Learned from Russia's NotPetya Cyberattack.
- Securing and Deploying New Telework Infrastructure.
- Cyber-Enabled Fraud During the Coronavirus Crisis.
- Innovating Education Breakout Session
- An Analysis of the Cyber Insurance Market Breakout Session
- Innovating the Commercial Space Economy
What We Are Reading
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce and FICO Assessment for Business Cyber Risk.
- FICO Blog | Why Cyber Insurance Is Becoming a $20 Billion Market
- CO— Brandstudio | Getting Serious About Cybersecurity
- Washington Post Op-Ed | There’s another coronavirus crisis brewing: Fraud