On a global scale, issues that have long been siloed to corporate social responsibility (CSR) professionals are now central to business strategy. At our 2018 conference, “Better Together,” we learned that we can be more sustainable, efficient, inclusive, forward-thinking, and simply “better” when working together on these fundamental issues. In 2019, join more than 600 diverse business leaders and cross-sector partners in Washington, DC to strategize about how to creatively “solve” challenges, together.
What Will You Learn?
- Best practices from Citizens Awards winners
- Helpful strategies around employee engagement, measurement & data, and partnerships
- How to integrate social impact strategies business-wide
- Methods for fostering a more diverse and inclusive culture
- Enhancing equity and access across communities, consumers, and workplaces
- How to make an impact locally and globally
- Insight into the next frontier of CSR and trends in the field
What Can You Expect?
- Powerful storytelling and information sharing
- Interactive working sessions on cross-cutting issues and closed-door discussions on sensitive challenges
- Networking, plenary discussions, fireside chats, and main stage keynotes
For more information, agenda and a list of speakes, go to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation event page.