Thank you for joining us at the 2019 State of American Business.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue delivered his annual “State of American Business” address, highlighting pro-growth policies that enable workers, families, and businesses to pursue their American dreams. Donohue also discusses key 2019 policy initiatives to support American aspiration, achievement, and innovation.
Materials referenced in the speech can be found below.
- Text of Tom Donohue's 2019 State of American Business address (as prepared for delivery)
- The U.S. Chamber’s 2019 policy priorities booklet
- The Chamber's letter to Congress calling for an end to the partial government shutdown
- A sample of the new U.S. Chamber congressional scorecard
- The Chamber's press release: Preserve, Strengthen, and Expand the American Dream