Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's U.S.-India Business Council for the first Indo-U.S. e-Cricket Tournament. Held in collaboration with the JetSynthesys, the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. International Trade Administration, the tournament identified 16 players, 8 from each country, to play 5-over matches (30 balls played by each side) to select the best player to represent India and the United States. For more information visit the Facebook event page.
Following the livestreamed finals, USIBC, the Chamber's Global Innovation Policy Center (GIPC) and Jetsynthesis will host a conversation on the thriving gaming and e-Sports industries, which saw significant growth in both the U.S. and Indian markets over the past year. We'll discuss how innovative, partnership-led models can unleash the potential of e-Sports as an exciting segment of U.S.-India trade.
- Christopher M. Hoff, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Services, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Rajan Navani, MD & CEO, JetSynthesys
- Andrea DaSilva, Senior Policy Analyst and Global Team Leader, Media & Entertainment Industries, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
• Abhishek Malhotra, Founding Partner, TMT Law Practice
• Renee Gittins, Executive Director, International Game Developers