On April 7, 2015, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosted an event, Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: Bridging Personal and Population Health from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the U.S. Chamber’s headquarters (1615 H. ST NW) in Washington D.C. sponsored by the American College of Preventive Medicine, Pfizer, and Preventure.
Speakers will discuss:
- innovative workplace wellness programs;
- the next generation of medicines;
- how implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is impacting public health;
- and strategies to influence behavior change.
The forum will also address technological advancements and generational perspectives on health.
- Jonathan Ballard, MD, MPH, MPhil, Ambulatory Services Medical Director, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Michael Barry, CAE, Executive Director, American College of Preventive Medicine
- Bert Bruce, Vice President, Rare Disease Commercial Development, Pfizer Inc.
- Bob Carr, President-Elect, American College of Preventive Medicine
- Michele Dodds, Vice President, Client Engagement, Preventure
- Raymond Fabius, MD, Principal, Ab3Health LLC and co-founder, HealthNext
- Thomas Felix, MD, R&D Policy, Global Regulatory Affairs and Safety, Amgen Inc.
- Mark Fendrick, MD, Director, University of Michigan Center for Value-Based Insurance Design
- Ron Goetzel, Ph.D., Senior Scientist and Director, Institute for Health and Productivity Studies, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health; Vice President and Applied Research, Truven Health Analytics
- Randel Johnson, Senior Vice President, Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Rosie McStay, MPH, Director, Government Relations and Community Benefits, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Qaiser Mukhtar, Team Lead, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Katrina Lerman, Senior Researcher, CommuniSpace Health
- Daniel Stein, MD, Director of Medical and Clinical Services, Walmart
- Beena Thomas, Vice President, Client Solutions, Optum
- Jim Winkler, Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, Aon Health
Agenda can be accessed here.