From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: Bridging Personal and Population Health
On April 7, 2015, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce hosted an event, Innovations in Workplace and Community Wellness: Bridging Personal and Population Health from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the U.S. Chamber’s headquarters (1615 H. ST NW) in Washington D.C. sponsored by the American College of Preventive Medicine, Pfizer, and Preventure.
Speakers will discuss:
- innovative workplace wellness programs;
- the next generation of medicines;
- how implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is impacting public health;
- and strategies to influence behavior change.
The forum will also address technological advancements and generational perspectives on health.
- Jonathan Ballard, MD, MPH, MPhil, Ambulatory Services Medical Director, Department of Family and Community Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
- Michael Barry, CAE, Executive Director, American College of Preventive Medicine
- Bert Bruce, Vice President, Rare Disease Commercial Development, Pfizer Inc.
- Bob Carr, President-Elect, American College of Preventive Medicine
- Michele Dodds, Vice President, Client Engagement, Preventure
- Raymond Fabius, MD, Principal, Ab3Health LLC and co-founder, HealthNext
- Thomas Felix, MD, R&D Policy, Global Regulatory Affairs and Safety, Amgen Inc.
- Mark Fendrick, MD, Director, University of Michigan Center for Value-Based Insurance Design
- Ron Goetzel, Ph.D., Senior Scientist and Director, Institute for Health and Productivity Studies, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health; Vice President and Applied Research, Truven Health Analytics
- Randel Johnson, Senior Vice President, Labor, Immigration and Employee Benefits, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Rosie McStay, MPH, Director, Government Relations and Community Benefits, Texas Children’s Hospital
- Qaiser Mukhtar, Team Lead, Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Katrina Lerman, Senior Researcher, CommuniSpace Health
- Daniel Stein, MD, Director of Medical and Clinical Services, Walmart
- Beena Thomas, Vice President, Client Solutions, Optum
- Jim Winkler, Senior Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer, Aon Health
Agenda can be accessed here.