*This event is closed to press*
Join us on Friday, April 5th for a discussion on the current immigration policy landscape. The event will feature three panels discussing several key issues, including legislative relief for Dreamers and long-term TPS recipients, the impact of regulatory and administration actions on the American business community, and examining innovative ideas to improve our country's immigration system.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Congressman Lloyd Smucker (R-PA)
- Christopher Donnellan, Senior Director - Government Relations, American Health Care Association
- Hilario Yanez-Puentes, Dreamer and Employee at Fortune 500 firm
- Royce Murray, Managing Director of Programs, American Immigration Council
- Stuart Anderson, Executive Director, National Foundation for American Policy
- Paul Hughes, Partner, Mayer Brown LLP
- Jonathan Wasden, Litigation Director, Economic Immigration Support Services
- Doris Meissner, Senior Fellow, Migration Policy Institute
- John Lettieri, Co-Founder and President, Economic Innovation Group
- Rebecca Peters, Director, Policy Engagement, Society for Human Resource Management
For additional information on the event, contact Jon Baselice at JBaselice@uschamber.com.