To get started in joining the Federation Partnership Program, please review the Agreement below, fill in your contact information, and click ‘I Agree.’* A member of our team will be notified and will be in touch to discuss next steps.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If your organization uses WebLink as your membership management system, you can skip the steps below and sync your membership database with the Federation Partnership. Simply login to your organization's WebLink Connect portal and click on the "U.S. Chamber Federation Partnership" item under Admin on the main menu.
Participation in the Federation Partnership Program is available to current dues-paying association and chamber of commerce members of the U.S. Chamber.
Federation Partnership Program Terms and Conditions
Whereas, the U.S. Chamber offers a category of joint membership, the “Federation Member,” available only to the small business members of current U.S. Chamber Organization Members (either chambers of commerce or associations who are members in good standing of the U.S. Chamber);
Whereas, Partnering Organization is a member in good standing of the U.S. Chamber;
Whereas, the U.S. Chamber would like Partnering Organization to participate in its Federation Partnership program;
Whereas, Partnering Organization would like to participate in the U.S. Chamber’s Federation Partnership program;
Whereas, pursuant to the Federation Partnership program, the U.S. Chamber would like to offer a joint Federation Membership at no cost to the small business members of Partnering Organization; and,
Whereas, Partnering Organization would like all of its small business members to become joint Federation Members of the U.S. Chamber and the Partnering Organization and to have its small business members enjoy all of the benefits associated with Federation Membership in the U.S. Chamber.
Now, therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein the parties agree as follows:
I. Partnering Organization Commitments
- Partnering Organization must be a member in good standing of the U.S. Chamber, and must renew its membership with the U.S. Chamber at the appropriate times, in order for its small business members to become and remain Federation Members of the U.S. Chamber.
- A small business must be a member in good standing of Partnering Organization, and must renew its membership with Partnering Organization at the appropriate times, in order to become and remain a Federation Member of the U.S. Chamber.
- Immediately upon the commencement of this Agreement and as stipulated by Section III.3 below, Partnering Organization will provide the U.S. Chamber with a complete membership roster (“Membership Roster”), per U.S. hamber roster guidelines. The U.S. Chamber will determine whether a business on the Membership Roster qualifies as a small business and is eligible for Federation Membership.
- On an annual basis, Partnering Organization will provide the U.S. Chamber with an updated Membership Roster of members who have either added or dropped their membership in the Partnering Organization. Partnering
- Organization will provide a link on its website to USChamberSmallBusinessNation.com and USChamber.com.
- Only business members of the Partnering Organization are eligible to become Federation Members. Associations, chambers of commerce, and other non-profit members are not eligible for Federation Membership.
- Partnering Organization authorizes U.S. Chamber to use Membership Roster at its discretion to communicate key U.S. Chamber priorities including, but not limited to, sign-on letters, advocacy and grassroots campaigns, voter education communications, membership communications, and social media efforts.
II. U.S. Chamber Commitments
- The U.S. Chamber will provide Federation Membership to each small business member of Partnering Organization.
- Federation Membership benefits include:A welcome email introducing new Federation Members to the program and outlining membership benefits;
- Access to uschamber.com members-only content;
- Online subscriptions to U.S. Chamber online properties including FreeEnterprise.com and Above the Fold;
- Access to Small Business Nation website, members-only content, toolkits, and communications;
- Member discounts on U.S. Chamber publications, products, and services; and
- Access to U.S. Chamber affinity programs and regular emails outlining affinity program resources.
- The U.S. Chamber’s membership door-to-door field sale force will not solicit small business members of Partnering Organization during the term of this Agreement. The U.S. Chamber will continue door to door, telemarketing and direct mail activities for purposes of soliciting businesses that are not members of Partnering Organization. The U.S. Chamber will continue telemarketing and direct mail solicitation of existing U.S. Chamber paid members for renewals of their memberships. The U.S. Chamber will also continue fundraising efforts directed at chambers of commerce, associations, and businesses that do not qualify as “small businesses” as determined by the U.S. Chamber (the U.S. Chamber’s “National Accounts” program).
- The U.S. Chamber will add the Membership Roster to its membership database and assign a U.S. Chamber membership number to each Federation Member.
- Federation Members will receive marketing communications from the U.S. Chamber’s affinity partners pursuant to their Agreement with the U.S. Chamber. The U.S. Chamber may, at its discretion, communicate with Federation Members directly on other topics, including advocacy efforts, information about participating in U.S. Chamber Special Fundraising Programs, and product and service discounts.
- The U.S. Chamber agrees to provide Federation Members with all benefits and communications associated with Federation Membership as determined by U.S. Chamber management and its Board of Directors.
- This Agreement shall become effective on the earliest date set forth below and shall continue until either party terminates its participation by the methods set forth below.
- Other than as set forth above, U.S. Chamber and Partnering Organization will continue all of their existing marketing and communication programs, including, but not limited to, website production, distribution of publications, and member information and recruitment activities.
- Following receipt of the counter-signed Agreement from the U.S. Chamber, the Partnering Organization shall have 10 business days to submit a Membership Roster. If a complete Membership Roster is not received by the U.S. Chamber within this time, this Agreement shall be considered null and void for both parties.
- The U.S. Chamber may amend or terminate this program at any time for any reason upon providing Partnering Organization with 10 business days advance written notice of termination or amendment. Partnering Organization may terminate its participation in this program at any time for any reason by providing the U.S. Chamber with 10 business days advance written notice of termination. Upon termination, the U.S. Chamber reserves the right to solicit any Federation Member to renew its U.S. Chamber membership. Membership Rosters and updates will not be returned to Partnering Organization upon termination.
- All notices shall be mailed to the individuals who executed this Agreement on behalf of their respective organizations, to the addresses noted in Paragraph 1 of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior written and oral agreements with respect to its subject matter. This Agreement may not be changed or modified except by a written agreement signed by all parties.
- Partnering Organization is granted a non-exclusive right to use U.S. CHAMBER, U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF THE UNITED STATES and the “SPIRIT OF ENTERPRISE” Logo (the “Marks”) only in connection with communicating to Partnering Organization’s members the availability and benefits of Federation Membership with the U.S. Chamber. Partnering Organization acknowledges the U.S. Chamber’s exclusive right, title, and interest in the Marks. Federation Members are not granted any right to use the Marks and are subject to the U.S. Chamber’s standard member usage guidelines http://www.uschamber.com/member/usage.htm). Partnering Organization agrees it shall not at any time do or cause to be done any act or thing in any manner diminishing, harming, disparaging, infringing, or contesting all or any part of the right, title, and interest of the U.S. Chamber in and to the Marks. Partnering Organization will promptly notify the U.S. Chamber of any words, names or marks used by a third person which are known to Partnering Organization and which are similar to or confusing with the Marks. In connection with the use of the Marks, Partnering Organization shall not in any manner represent that it has any ownership in the Marks, and Partnering Organization acknowledges that use of the Marks shall not create in Partnering Organization’s favor any right, title, or interest in or to the Marks, but all uses of the Marks by Partnering Organization shall inure to the sole benefit of the U.S. Chamber. Any use by Partnering Organization of the Marks shall be approved in advance by the U.S. Chamber. Upon termination of this Agreement, Partnering Organization will cease and desist from all use of the Marks in any way, and will at no time adopt or use, without the U.S. Chamber’s prior written consent, any words or names which are similar to or likely to be confused with such Marks.