Global Supply Chain Summit for 2014
On May 8, 2014, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce will host the Global Supply Chain Summit of 2014. The Summit will look at the global web of interconnected, predictable, and efficient supply chains and how they contribute to the competitiveness of global business. The event will highlight cutting edge trends in global supply chain management, and discuss international issues that impact the free flow of goods. With 56% of global trade being intermediate products all business rely on efficiently supply chains and border to remain competitive. The Summit will highlight the issues of importance to businesses and press forward to with solutions for global policy makers.
Thursday, May 8, 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
1615 H. St., NW
Washington, D.C. 20062
Doors Open: 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
FIND AGENGA AT BOTTOM OF WEB PAGE
- The Hon. Orrin Hatch, Ranking Member, Committee on Finance, United States Senate
- R. Gil Kerlikowske, Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Gilles Gauthier, Minister of Economic Affairs, Embassy of Canada
- His Excellency Eduardo Medina Mora, Ambassador of Mexico to the United States
- Myron Gray, President of U.S. Operations, UPS
- The Hon. Ken Hyatt, Acting Under Secretary, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Douglas Brittin, Secretary General, The International Air Cargo Association
- Kim Rumph, President, CHEP North America
- Jim Conway, Executive Director, Express Delivery and Logistics Association
- Roger Libby, Senior Director, Corporate Public Policy, DHL
- Dan Bell, Vice President for Regulatory Compliance and Technical Affairs, Marken
- Jon Kent, Legislative Representative, NCBFAA
- Norm Schenk, Vice President, Global Customs Policy and Public Affairs, UPS
- Ana M. Guevara, President, Aventi Associates, LLC
- Paul H. Delaney, III, Partner, Kyle House Group
- Christine Turner, Director, Global Supply Chain Security, National Security Staff, The White House
- Carlos Grau Tanner, Executive Director, Global Express Association
- Brian Bieron, Executive Director, eBay
- Christina Kopitopoulos, Director, Customs Affairs, Office of the United States Trade Representative
- Alan Bersin, Assistant Secretary for International Affairs, United States Department of Homeland Security
- Randy Mullett, VP, Government Relations & Public Affairs, Con-way, Inc.
- Jon Gold, Vice President, Supply Chain & Customs Policy, National Retail Federation
- John B. Moavenzadeh, Senior Director, World Economic Forum
- Richard DiNucci, Acting Assistant Commissioner Office of International Affairs, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Walter M. Bastian, Deputy Assistant Secretary for the Western Hemisphere, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Gary Hanifan, Managing Director, Accenture Strategy North America Operations
- Brandon Fried, Executive Director, The Airforwarders Association
- U.S. Chamber Members, Association Sponsor Members, Embassy Employees and Non-Profit Employees - $200 (Now $150)
- Non-U.S. Chamber Members, Political Appointees and Schedule C Employees - $250 (Now $200)
- House, Senate and Executive Branch Career Service Employees - Complimentary
As always, we appreciate your generous support! If you are interested in sponsoring Global Supply Chain Summit, please contact Ann Beauchesne (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-463-3100).
Thank you to our Association Sponsors:
Legislative employees should consult with the House and Senate ethics office as appropriate, to determine whether there would be any prohibition on their attendance at this event.
Executive branch employees should obtain written permission to attend this event from their designated agency ethics office and should fax or email a copy of the permission to Adam Salerno at email@example.com or by fax at (202) 463-3177 prior to the event.