2018 MEMBER COMPANIES
CHAIRMAN'S CIRCLE MEMBERS
The Coca-Cola Company
PMI Global Services, Inc.
Procter & Gamble
The Resource Group
Motorola Solutions, Inc.
Elanco Animal Health
Gilead Science, Inc.
U.S-Pakistan Business Council Membership
Members have access to U.S.-Pakistan Business Council information services and are and are involved in shaping policy priorities and outcomes.
The U.S. Chamber’s USPBC is the leading business private sector association of U.S. companies with business and investment interests in Pakistan. Through our policy recommendations, our active engagement with U.S. and Pakistani government officials, private sector organizations and think tanks, and particularly our trade missions, the USPBC has worked to expand commercial opportunities and promote a level-playing field for American companies in Pakistan. Our membership is made up of senior-level executives of U.S. companies from every business sector that are major investors in Pakistan and are firmly committed to the Pakistani market.
As an active and growing council, we offer an array of services and valuable networking opportunities for companies doing business in Pakistan. I hope that you find our website helpful and informative, and I welcome you to get involved in our efforts to strengthen commercial ties between Pakistan and the United States.
Chairman’s Circle Membership
- Access to senior-level members of the USPBC.
- A seat on the USPBC board of directors
- Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Pakistani government officials.
- Leadership opportunities in executive trade missions, annual meeting, and events.
- Increased visibility for company branding.
- Advocacy assistance to resolve company-specific trade or investment issues.
- All Corporate Membership benefits listed below.
- A seat on the USPBC board of directors.
- Participation in setting council’s advocacy goals and strategic planning.
- Participation on the council’s policy task forces to address specific company priorities in the United States and Pakistan.
- Assistance with securing appointments for company executives visiting Pakistan.
- All Associate Corporate Membership benefits listed below.
Associate Corporate Membership
- Opportunities to participate in council members-only events, executive trade missions, and briefings with U.S. and Pakistani government officials.
- Policy papers and sector-specific advocacy updates.
- Monthly USPBC updates.