2021 USKBC Council Members
The Executive Committee of the U.S.-Korea Business Council is comprised of senior leaders of member companies. It sets the council’s policy direction and agenda, and promotes the council’s mission.
Benefits of Executive Committee Members include:
- Access to senior leadership of the U.S.-Korea Business Council
- Priority invitations to CEO-level briefings and bilateral meetings with U.S. and Korean government officials
- Exclusive, company-specific strategic advisory services
- Leadership opportunities in executive trade delegations and missions, annual meeting, and events
- Increased visibility for company branding
- All Corporate Membership benefits listed below
Benefits for Corporate Members include:
- Participate in setting council advocacy goals and strategic planning
- Opportunities to participate in member-only events, executive trade delegations and briefings with U.S. and Korean government officials
- Assistance with securing appointments for company executives visiting Korea
- Advocacy assistance on resolving company-specific trade or investment issues
- Sector specific, working group advocacy updates
For more information about becoming a council Executive Committee member, please contact the council staff.