The American-Russian Business Dialogue (ARBD) was created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, RSPP, to develop an association-to-association platform that addresses the challenges of global economic integration as they affect the United States and Russia.
Key Areas of Focus
- Reciprocal investment climate between US and Russia;
- Compliance with the demands of corporate and institutional integrity;
- Russia’s OECD accession;
- Bilateral cooperation in the protection and efficient use of environment and natural resources
- Jointly defending intellectual property while nurturing innovation and creativity.
- US-Russian policy cooperation in multilateral institutions including G20 and G8.