The U.S.-Turkey Business Council has several membership levels to choose from. If you are interested in joining or learning more about the Council, please contact Jennifer Miel, Executive Director of the U.S.-Turkey Business Council.
Board of Directors
- Customized advocacy counsel for trade and commercial issues with Turkey;
- Seat on the Council’s Board of Directors and priority access to Council’s leadership;
- Leadership role in setting the strategic direction of the U.S.-Turkey Business Council;
- Opportunity to Chair Sector-Specific Working Group;
- Priority invitations and leadership opportunities for briefings, bilateral meetings, and exclusive programs with senior Turkish and U.S. government officials;
- All Executive Member benefits.
- In-country expertise and on-the-ground government affairs support from Istanbul Office;
- Business intelligence on policy environment for sector and cross-cutting industries;
- Advocacy counsel for trade and commercial issues with Turkey;
- Priority seating for up to 3 company representatives at all events
- Priority invitation for briefings, bilateral meetings and events with Turkish and U.S. government officials;
- All Standard Corporate Member Servicing level benefits.
Standard Corporate Member
- Opportunities to engage in members-only events and trade missions;
- Input into Council Policy Position Papers and Reports;
- Participation in sector-specific working groups;
- Business intelligence services and on-the-ground support from our office in Istanbul;
- Networking through plenary meetings and briefings.