As phone, cable, wireless, satellite and other companies vie for the same voice, data, and video consumers, it is clear that the siloed nature of the Commission’s regulatory structure and many of its regulations have not kept pace with technology and with changes in the telecommunications marketplace.
- July 24, 2013 - Letter to Energy and Commerce Subcommittee supporting the "FCC Process Reform Act" and the "FCC Consolidated Reporting Act"
- March 27, 2012 – Key Vote Letter supporting H.R. 3309, the “Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act”
- March 5, 2012 – Letter supporting H.R. 3309, the “Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act” and H.R. 3310, the “Federal Communications Commission Consolidated Reporting Act”
- February 1, 2011 – Letter from Chamber President and CEO Thomas J. Donohue to FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski re: Executive Order 13563
- October 30, 2015 - Reply Comments to Petition for Reconsideration to FCC to Protect Proprietary Info Submitted by Companies in FCC Proceedings
- October 13, 2015 - Petition for Reconsideration to FCC to Protect Proprietary Info Submitted by Companies in FCC Proceedings
- June 15, 2016 - Speaking for Commonsense Communications Policy
- November 19, 2015 - How Congress Can Stop an Out-of-Control FCC
- August 5, 2013 - Congress to FCC: Stop Issuing Reports on Telegraph Industry. Full Stop.
- February 3, 2011 – U.S. Chamber Urges Regulatory Review by Independent Agencies
Staff Contact Information
Jordan Crenshaw, Assistant Counsel to Senior Vice President
Environment, Technology & Regulatory Affairs Division