TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• All aspects of the entrant's application and supporting material are original to the applicant or the applicant owns or has secured all rights to submit the application and supporting material in accordance with the Dream Big Awards Program's Terms and Conditions.
• Neither the entrant's application into the 2021 Dream Big Awards Program nor the U.S. Chamber of Commerce's use of the application, in whole or in part, violates the right(s) of any third party, including privacy rights.
• The entrant acknowledges that any part of the application may be made public at both the event and in related activities. All tax and financial information will remain confidential, except as specifically set out otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
• The entrant grants the U.S. Chamber of Commerce the irrevocable right and license to: copy, reproduce, display, perform, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use (collectively "use") the application and supporting material, in whole or in part, including the corporate name(s), trade names, trademarks and logos, as well as names and other personal information of individuals, referred to in the Entry and Supporting Material, all without limitation as to time, geography, or media for judging, education and publicity purposes, and any and all other purposes without need for prior notice, review or additional consent by entrant or additional consideration, and the entrant waives all moral rights in and to his/her entry in favor of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
• The Dream Big Awards winner will be chosen without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or physical or mental ability.
• Contact information will be used solely for the purposes of communication with the applicant unless other consents are obtained and as otherwise permitted by law.
• The U.S. Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, for any reason.
Dream Big Awards Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS