The Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100) is an elite group of chamber executives that represents the perspectives and needs of chambers and their members to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
CCC100 members attend two exclusive meetings each year on leadership, policy, and best practices. By identifying emerging issues that will impact chambers and their members, CCC100 advises the U.S. Chamber on programs and services for local and regional chambers and provides feedback on policy-related issues.
If you're interested in having a seat on CCC100 or would like more information, contact Raymond P. Towle, IOM, CAE, at email@example.com or call 202-463-5853.
Future Meeting Dates
Sofitel Washington DC and HQ
U.S. Chamber Welcomes 9 New Members to
Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce named 9 new executives to its Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100).
These experienced leaders advise the U.S. Chamber’s board of directors, enhance lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and chamber communities.
“The CCC100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the chamber community,” said Sara Armstrong, Vice President and Managing Director, Political Affairs and Federation Relations at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
- Rob Black, President and CEO, New Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Bracken, President and CEO, New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Kati Capozzi, President and CEO, Alaska Chamber
- Jeremy Harris, IOM, ACE President and CEO, Long Beach Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Howard, IOM, CCE, President and CEO, Loudoun County (VA) Chamber of Commerce
- Chris Kershner, IOM, CAE, President and CEO, Dayton Area (OH) Chamber of Commerce
- Sandra McDonough, President, Oregon Business and Industry
- Beth Rhinehart, IOM, President and CEO, Bristol (TN/VA) Chamber of Commerce
- Chad Warmington, President and CEO, State Chamber of Oklahoma
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.
If interested in becoming a CCC100 sponsor, please contact our Global Partnerships and Marketing team at (202) 463-5536 or firstname.lastname@example.org.