Stand Out for Your Small Businesses
Offer your small business members free membership to the U.S. Chamber at no cost to you.
The Federation Partnership Program provides your eligible small business members with complimentary membership to the U.S. Chamber as a result of their membership with your organization and your membership with the U.S. Chamber. There is no cost to become a Federation Partner and when you participate, your small business members can enjoy the benefit of two memberships for the price of one.
Participation in the Federation Partnership Program is available to current dues-paying association and chamber of commerce members of the U.S. Chamber.
How does your organization benefit?
For associations and chambers of commerce looking to stand out in a crowded market, this program provides a valuable member recruitment and retention tool, as well as the opportunity to help strengthen the collective voice of the business community.
- Enhance your membership portfolio with the addition of U.S. Chamber small business member benefits
- Increase membership retention through the promotion of two memberships for the price of one
- Strengthen advocacy efforts by including small business members in tailored U.S. Chamber communications
- Gain a competitive advantage in your overall membership recruitment
How do your small businesses benefit?
By signing up your small business members for the Federation Partnership Program, they will benefit from:
- Product and service discounts to affinity partners such as FedEx
- Thousands of pages of toolkits with how-to information on topics ranging from healthcare to taxes
- Subscriptions to U.S. Chamber online properties FreeEnterprise.com and Above the Fold
- A voice in Washington representing their business interests
- Legislative alerts for notifying small businesses of pressing policy initiatives based on issues they select.
Join the nearly 400 Federation Partners nationwide that participate in the Federation Partnership Program and are putting their small businesses first.
Federation Partnership Program participation is open to all current dues-paying chamber and association members of the U.S. Chamber.