- 3 Important Things for Businesses to Know About Endemic COVIDFeb 24, 2022
As the CDC changes guidelines about masking and cases decline across the country, experts believe we are entering the “endemic” phase of COVID-19. Here’s what that means.
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky on Vaccine Strategies and Return to NormalcyMay 27, 2021
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, Director of the CDC, discusses the current state of the pandemic, COVID-19 vaccinations, and a return to normal life.
- Operation Warp Speed: 4 Questions (and Answers) About the COVID-19 VaccineJan 06, 2021
Here are four questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, answered by retired Army Lieutenant General Paul Ostrowski of Operation Warp Speed.
- How the Nation and Businesses Will Recover from COVID-19Dec 02, 2020
Former CDC Director Robert R. Redfield shares his thoughts on the long-term impact of COVID-19 on various industries, including education and healthcare.
- 4 Ways We Can Keep America Safe and Our Businesses OpenOct 29, 2020
Four things community leaders, business owners, and the general public need to do to keep American businesses open.
- Flu Shots, Masks, and COVID-19: What You Need to KnowOct 22, 2020
Here’s a look at the coronavirus pandemic, and what individuals and businesses can do to help our country return to a new normal.
- Healthy Habits and Sick Days in the Workplace Post-CoronavirusSep 17, 2020
U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams shares healthy habits and office protocols we can adopt in a post-pandemic world.
- CO— Blueprint: Operating a Socially Distanced BusinessAug 26, 2020
Jeanette Mulvey of CO— by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce interviews small business owners about how they've adapted their operations to meet social distancing guidelines.