- How the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Improves American Water SystemsMay 09, 2022
Chuck Chaitovitz of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce discusses how the funds from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law seek to expand access to clean drinking water.
- How Public and Private Sectors Are Bridging the Digital DivideMay 03, 2022
U.S. Chamber professionals sat down to discuss how both private and public sectors can help to bridge the country’s digital divide.
- How the Public and Private Sectors Can Implement Second-Chance HiringApr 20, 2022
Policy and business leaders shared how the public and private sectors can work together to create and implement second-chance hiring initiatives.
- International Women's Day Forum 2022: Improving Diversity and Equity (Day 2)Mar 04, 2022
The second day of the 12th Annual International Women’s Day Forum brought together leaders to discuss female entrepreneurship and increasing diversity in the workforce.
- Supporting Diversity, Social Impact, and Leadership for WomenMar 04, 2022
Dr. Jill Tiefenthaler, CEO of the National Geographic Society, discussed her organization’s contributions toward diversity, social impact and leadership for women.
- Women of Color in the Workplace: Driving Professional Progress and DEIMar 04, 2022
Today’s business leaders have a unique opportunity and obligation to create new systems that help women of color reach their professional potential.
- Non-Traditional Career Paths for Women Can Improve Gender ParityMar 04, 2022
Womens’ employment has stalled during COVID-19 pandemic recovery. Female business leaders explained how to reverse this trend in the workforce by exploring non-traditional industries.
- International Women's Day Forum: Global Perspectives on Women in the WorldMar 03, 2022
Leaders from the private, public, and nonprofit sectors discussed global perspectives on the challenges women in business are currently facing.
- International Women's Day Forum 2022: Business Powering Gender Equity (Day 1)Mar 03, 2022
The first day of the 12th Annual International Women’s Day Forum brought together businesses, nonprofits, and governments to discuss driving sustainable progress for women globally.
- How Alliances Are Bolstering Economic Growth in the Western HemisphereFeb 16, 2022
Alliances among the United States and Panama, Costa Rica, and the Dominican Republic have been created to protect human rights and strengthen the Western economy.