- 3 Innovative Strategies to Help Black Entrepreneurs GrowDec 02, 2021
At the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation's fifth annual MBA Case Competition, students proposed ways to help underserved Black-owned small businesses with financial resources.
- Building a Better Future by Investing in Small BusinessesNov 18, 2021
Together with organizations like the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, private-sector programs have been created to help entrepreneurs thrive in their local communities.
- The Role of Organizations and Corporations in Supporting Black-Owned BusinessesNov 18, 2021
Communities, nonprofit organizations, and the private sector should step forward to help support Black-owned businesses in the COVID era and beyond.
- 4 Business Insights from NBA Legend and Entrepreneur Isiah ThomasOct 28, 2021
NBA champion and entrepreneur Isiah Thomas shares his experiences as a businessman, investor, and philanthropist, and emphasizes the importance of ethics in business.
- A Bipartisan Approach to Higher Education OpportunitiesOct 26, 2021
Republican Senator Bill Cassidy and Democratic Representative Raja Krishnamoorthi discuss educational outcome transparency and solutions for higher education.
- How the U.S. Workforce Will Forge Economic and Social RecoveryOct 26, 2021
Secretary Marty Walsh of the U.S. Department of Labor discussed how the country’s workforce will address ongoing social issues and recover from the pandemic.
- Nextdoor Co-Founder Shares 3 Ways Businesses Can Better Connect with Local CommunitiesOct 20, 2021
Prakash Janakiraman, co-founder of Nextdoor, discusses how businesses can better connect with and serve their communities using data, a strong digital presence, and focusing on DEI.
- How Second-Chance Hiring Can Create Greater Equality in the Job MarketAug 18, 2021
Second-chance hiring initiatives can help individuals with conviction records overcome employment barriers and create greater equality in the job market.
- How the U.S. Can Address Maternal Healthcare DisparitiesJul 28, 2021
To end maternal healthcare disparities in the United States, government leaders must address socioeconomic inequalities.
- Rep. Lauren Underwood Outlines the Black Maternal Momnibus ActJul 28, 2021
Rep. Lauren Underwood outlines the maternal health care disparities amongst Black, American Indian, and Alaska Native women and shares insights about the Black Maternal Health Momnibus Act of 2021.