- Diversity and Inclusion Are the Keys to a Thriving WorkforceNov 09, 2021
Accenture CEO Jimmy Etheredge explains how companies can create a more diverse and inclusive workforce and how partnerships with HBCUs contribute to this goal.
- The Importance of HBCUs for Educational Equity and Economic OpportunityNov 09, 2021
Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) are partnering with private companies to develop and provide diverse talent. Here’s what that means for the workforce.
- How Flexibility and Skills Will Shape the Future WorkforceOct 26, 2021
To improve workforce development in the post-pandemic world, leaders will need to embrace flexibility, job training, and digital skills.
- A Bipartisan Approach to Higher Education OpportunitiesOct 26, 2021
Republican Senator Bill Cassidy and Democratic Representative Raja Krishnamoorthi discuss educational outcome transparency and solutions for higher education.
- How Innovative Education Partnerships Can Address InequalityJun 23, 2021
From transforming programming to developing new educational partnerships, here’s how school leadership can drive equality of opportunity in education for all students.
- Fixing the U.S. Workforce Gap Involves Second Chances, Preparation, and PartnershipsJun 02, 2021
There are more open positions in the United States than ever before and not enough workers to fill them. Here is what businesses and governments need to do now to address this problem.
- How America Is Navigating the Return to In-Person EducationApr 29, 2021
America’s pandemic recovery efforts in 2021 have been focused on safely reopening schools and encouraging vaccinations.
- How the Pandemic Has Impacted the Education SystemSep 24, 2020
The future of education rests on the actions leaders take in the light of the current pandemic. Industry experts discuss accountability, assessments and the importance of proper leadership.
- Bill and Melinda Gates on the Pandemic's Lasting ImpactsJun 23, 2020
Melinda Gates shares her views on the post-pandemic world and how American society will fundamentally change as a result of the virus.