- Improving Pandemic Preparedness Through Private-Public PartnershipsJul 28, 2022
Healthcare industry and public health professionals discuss how private-public partnerships can improve pandemic preparedness for future health crises.
- How Businesses Can Help Improve Access to Primary CareDec 03, 2021
Many Americans face barriers in accessing primary care services. Here’s how businesses can collaborate and help advance health equity for all.
- How the U.S. Can Address Maternal Healthcare DisparitiesJul 28, 2021
To end maternal healthcare disparities in the United States, government leaders must address socioeconomic inequalities.
- Rep. Lauren Underwood Outlines the Black Maternal Momnibus ActJul 28, 2021
Rep. Lauren Underwood outlines the maternal health care disparities amongst Black, American Indian, and Alaska Native women and shares insights about the Black Maternal Health Momnibus Act of 2021.
- How America Can Bridge the Racial Gap for COVID-19 VaccinesFeb 16, 2021
Community leaders and health care experts discuss how to address the gap in COVID-19 vaccines and treatment among minority communities.
- Health Equity and COVID-19: Advice for Businesses from the U.S. Surgeon GeneralSep 17, 2020
Suzanne Clark, President of U.S. Chamber of Commerce, sits down for a one-on-one conversation with Surgeon General Jerome Adams about health equity and the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Why Health Inequality Matters During and After COVID-19Sep 17, 2020
U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams speaks on the importance of addressing social and health inequalities for minorities during COVID-19.