- NDAA Allows for the Appointment of a National Cyber DirectorOct 07, 2020
The new position of National Cyber Director will help coordinate the government’s cyber strategies and policies.
- CISA’s Current Capabilities Being Put to the Test in Private SectorsOct 07, 2020
To protect the nation from cyber attacks, the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is partnering with the private sector.
- The Future of Cybersecurity During and After the PandemicOct 07, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic shone a light on the future of cybersecurity and related issues that need to be addressed through legislation.
- Policies and Partnerships to Improve the U.S. and India's Global Supply Chain and Economic FutureJul 21, 2020
At the 2020 India Ideas Summit, leaders from the U.S. and India discuss the pandemic's impact on the global supply chain, and the policies and partnerships that can move both countries forward.
- Bill and Melinda Gates on the Pandemic's Lasting ImpactsJun 23, 2020
Melinda Gates shares her views on the post-pandemic world and how American society will fundamentally change as a result of the virus.
- Small Businesses Should Implement Low-Cost Marketing EffortsJun 17, 2020
Here’s how to reengage your customers during the coronavirus pandemic with low-cost marketing strategies like social media marketing.
- What Will Post-Pandemic Work Look Like? Business Leaders Share Their ThoughtsMay 13, 2020
Managing remote teams is a new struggle for many businesses because of the COVID-19. Business leaders share their predictions for what the workplace will look like post-pandemic.