From shipping to staffing, the Chamber and its partners have the tools to save your business money and the solutions to help you run it more efficiently. Join the U.S. Chamber of Commerce today to start saving.
U.S. Chamber’s National Chamber Foundation Names 2012-2013 Class of Scholars & Fellows
WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s National Chamber Foundation (NCF) announced its 2012-2013 Class of Scholars & Fellows today. The program assembles experienced thought leaders and business professionals to help identify emerging issues that will impact the business community two to five years into the future. The 2012-2013 class will help explore four strategic areas including economic growth, debt, innovation, and the responsibilities associated with an abundance of resources.
“This highly accomplished group of thinkers will provide Chamber membership with valuable forward-looking analysis of issues that could impact business,” said Rich Cooper, vice president of research & emerging issues at NCF. “They will highlight economic and commercial challenges just now on the horizon and prompt business owners to begin to think about possible solutions.”
This year’s class will be tasked with producing unique research products and presentations that will be shared via NCF’s Business Horizon event series and communication platforms, including the award winning Business Horizon Quarterly (BHQ), the NCF website, social media platforms, and FreeEnterprise.com.
The 2012-2013 Class of Scholars & Fellows includes:
• John Raidt, Advisor to the Chairman, U.S. Chamber of Commerce; Senior Fellow, Atlantic Council
• Nick Schulz, Editor in Chief, The American and DeWitt-Wallace Fellow, American Enterprise Institute (AEI)
• Bret Swanson, President, Entropy Economics
• Leslie Bradshaw, Co-founder, President & COO, JESS3; Principal and Partner Bradshaw Vineyards
• Alex Brill, Research Fellow, American Enterprise Institute (AEI); Founder, Matrix Global Advisors, LLC
• Dr. Tamara Carleton, Founder & Chief Executive, Innovation Leader Board, LLC; Stanford University
• James Slutz, President and Managing Director, Global Energy Strategies, LLC
A full list of Scholars & Fellows can be found on NCF’s website.
The National Chamber Foundation (NCF), a non-profit affiliate of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, is dedicated to identifying and fostering public debate on emerging critical issues. They provide business and government leaders with insight and resources to address tomorrow's challenges.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.