WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce today welcomed five new executives to its Association Committee of 100 (C100). For more than 50 years, leading association executives have gathered under the banner of the U.S. Chamber’s C100 to network, build partnerships, and discuss current issues. These CEOs represent association members before the U.S. Chamber’s Board of Directors, enhance Chamber lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and association communities.
“The Chamber’s Committee of 100 has a long-standing reputation as one of the most prestigious appointments in the association community,” said Rob Engstrom, senior vice president of Political Affairs and Federation Relations at the U.S. Chamber. “These new members reflect our continued dedication to naming diverse, high-profile leaders to serve on this important committee.”
New members include:
- Michael Beckerman, President and CEO, Internet Association
- Chip Davis, President and CEO, Generic Pharmaceutical Association
- Steve Pasierb, President and CEO, Toy Industry Association
- Chet Thompson, President, American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers
- James Toscas, President and CEO, Portland Cement Association
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.