WASHINGTON, D.C.—The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has welcomed 10 new executives to its Association Committee of 100 (C100). For more than 50 years, leading association executives have gathered under the banner of the U.S. Chamber’s C100 to network, build partnerships, and discuss current issues. These CEOs represent association members before the U.S. Chamber’s Board of Directors, enhance Chamber lobbying and coalition work, recommend programming, and strengthen outreach to the business and association communities.
“The Chamber’s Association Committee of 100 is one of the most sought after appointments in the association community,” said Suzanne Clark, senior executive vice president, at the U.S. Chamber. “These new members will serve with other high-profile leaders from diverse organizations on this important committee.”
New members include:
- Bob Broeksmit, President and CEO, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Marc Cadin, Chief Executive Officer, Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Don Erickson, CEO, Security Industry Association
- Eric Fanning, President and CEO, Aerospace Industries Association
- Greg Fine, Executive Vice President and CEO, CCIM Institute
- Mitch Glazier, President and CEO, Recording Industry Association of America
- Abby Ross Hopper, President and CEO, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Drew Maloney, President and CEO, American Investment Council
- Patrick Morris, President and CEO, Association for Corporate Growth
- Brian Wynne, President and CEO, Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business federation representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions, as well as state and local chambers and industry associations.